INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
Regular maintenance is essential for the operation of Ropes Courses. This not only ensures the safety of visitors and staff but also increases the durability of the installation. Thanks to our longtime experience, we can provide you with comprehensive service including consultation, implementation and certification.
What distinguishes the inspection & maintenance by KristallTurm® Safety & Service?
- Competent consulting in the field of personal protective equipment, standards and technical innovations
- Practical tips and tricks around the High Ropes Course
- Continuous training of our trainers / instructors
- Fast and uncomplicated procurement of spare and wear parts
- Installation of new elements or exchange of individual components possible
- Training, maintenance and inspection from one source
- Competent contacts are available for you at any time
Find the right service in our offer or contact us for an individual consultation.
yearly inspection of high ropes courses
Evaluating the safety of elements and connections in the High Ropes Course according to EN 15567.
ANNUAL INSPECTION OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Evaluation and inspection of personal protective equipment according to DGUV principle 312-906.
ANNUAL INSPECTION RESCUE DEVICE MARK ELEPHANT
Evaluation and inspection of the rescue equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications and possible replacement of necessary parts.
ANNUAL INSPECTION OF SELF BELAY SYSTEMS
Evaluation and inspection of the self belay systems (CLiC-iT, LockD, Smart Belay X) according to manufacturer’s specifications and possible replacement of necessary parts.
SAFETY INSPECTION OF PLAYGROUNDS
Evaluation of the safety of your playground according to the relevant parts of EN 1176.
sAFETY INSPECTION OF CLIMBING AND BOULDERING WALLS
Evaluating the safety of your climbing or bouldering wall according to the relevant parts of EN 12572-1 and EN 12572-2